Wednesday, March 02, 2005

More to do with daily events

The afternoons are devoted to running around, going to the FABULOUS library, and buying groceries. I have made a pact with wonderful spouse man that I will keep him happily fed (when we're not being naughty and eating out). So it is part of the fun that keeps me occupied. I have tried to avoid shopping at places that require me to spend money- ie. the mall, bookstores, etc. Since I don't have an income, I figured I should just avoid all of that hullaballoo. And for those of you in the know, you'll be shocked, shocked I tell you when I inform you all that I haven't ordered an orchid online since we moved here.

All right then. I can fill in more details of unemployed life in the suburbs later.

Oh- btw- the interview went well. I'm hoping that they hire me- it was a really great building (cool surroundings, etc.) and the women who I met were quite nice. I hope they liked me. Think happy thoughts!

No comments: