Wednesday, March 30, 2005

So without a blog

Yesterday was sadly blog free. The blogger interface was all mucked up- so I was voiceless. It was truly tragic. What did I want to say, you ask? Well- I dunno- I forget now. It's all smoke and mirrors here, folks. And bright shiny things distract me. Like that little box with the pictures in it that sits in the living room- fascinating.

Oh yeah- yesterday was Tuesday. And I read somthing interesting out in blog land. And then since I didn't process it via my blog, I forgot all about it. So does this indicate the relative importance of this medium? Is it all forgetable? Possibly. I'm gonna say sure. But whatever. It's all about the fun (not the O).

Good things coming down the line this week- F1 in Bahrain. Yeah. And I wanna see my Michael do something with that bold hunk of car. Not just suck it up. I want him to make me forget the fiasco that has been the season for Ferrarri so far. Tall order, you say- not for my Michael. He was born for this. And to quote Kiss (I promise- won't do it again- I feel sullied even doing it this once) I was made for lovin you baby, you were made for lovin me! (does anyone else remember their one disco hit??? Really- it happened. It was AWESOME!!!)

Another thing to look forward to- another week down on the MJ trial. It makes me have a headache. Stoopid trial.

And as good things come in threes- I'll be having dinner soon with some wonderful friends. They make me happy. When skies are grey- like usual in Seattle.

So tie it all up in a pretty bow, and make it a happy thing. Bright shiny and sparkly. And distracting (see above- me and shiny things, etc.).

No comments: