Thursday, March 10, 2005

Happy day in Bozeman

There are some actual happenings in the police report today. I takes my entertainment wheres I can get it!

* A man told police he drank too much alcohol Tuesday. Apparently, the man drank four cases of beer in one sitting and was taken to Bozeman Deaconess Hospital. (Good God, yo! will his insurance cover this?)
* An Annie Glade Drive caller told deputies Tuesday that someone threw deer antlers at her home. (isn't this a form of courtship? I thought that antlers were a way of telling a young lady that you want to bang her into tomorrow. I could be wrong- kids these days...)
* The sheriff investigated a report of dogs attacking a goat in McAllister Thursday. (Ah, but did the goat bring it on himself by teasing the dogs? Was he calling them names and making fun of their smell?)

And in other news- this is off the charts for ick factor, but I can't resist. I read yesterday that Teri Hatcher is currently seeing (ew) DAVID SPADE!!! EW, EW, EW!!! Not that he's not someone's hot little sex puppet, but seriously, I don't see it. It kind of hurts my brain to think about it. So I won't. I'll spew it forth on these pages and pretend it never happened.



No comments: