Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Dan Rather

Dan Rather says he's, "Leaving on a high note." Dude- he said high! 420! All right! heh, heh, heh....

Enough with the Dan Rather schtick. Jon Stewart rules the news universe, even though what he gives us is the fake news. I love him. It would be a tossup between him and Michael. And John Cusack (only in Gros Point Blank though- I loathed that crappy movie he did with Catherine Zeta Jones, and that one he did about the black gloves and fate...sucky, sucky, sucky...). There it's out there in print. Poor spouse. Hope he is as tolerant as I think he is. And really, like I would ever even meet these fellows- and if I did, like they would be interested....really, if they really knew me, they would love me, right, right???

Reminds me of a sad episode of The Osbornes the other night- yup, another guilty pleasure is exposed. They had a chick on who won an auction to spend the day with the familia. It was a train wreck. She was soooo sad. She went into serious debt to come up with the $20,000+ to be with them. Then she was goofy as shit. Sang and all- just goofy. I give Sharon enormous credit- she was heartbreakingly kind to the poor woman. It would've been like shooting fish in a barrel to make fun of the woman. And it would've been hateful. It was hard to watch. Reality TV is such a dubious thing...I think I'm going to hell for watching. But can't help myself...

No comments: