Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Bozeman news

To quote my hero, Eric Cartman (if you don't recognize the name, get thee to the Comedy Central IMMEDIATELY!!!)- "Lame, weak..."

No good animal tales to share. No famous authors in town. Nada. Zilch. Lame. Weak. Stoopid Bozeman.

But in the real world, I found the following nugget of info- Fred Durst (who pissed me off by suing Gawker) sent Gawker flowers and apologized for suing them. I don't know if this means that he has retracted the suit against them or not. But the gesture is really nice. So, I guess he has redeemed himself somewhat. Not that I'd want to touch his ass... (like I said before, I saw the video- so sue me- and it kind of turned me off- like a lot...)

Also- there is the potentially traumatic news that Russell Crowe was almost a target of Al Quaeda. Wow. I guess that I didn't know that he was all that important. According to the news, he is claiming in an interview that terrorists wanted to kidnap him. So, we can choose to either believe him, or we can decide that he is a wingnut a la Mel Gibson, and pat him gently on the head, hand him a cookie and say kindly, "yes, Russell, We know. Everybody wants a piece of you. You ARE a star." Poor little dumpling. Being famous is SUCH a drag.

And then there's that wanker Boy George. Would someone PLEASE buy this fool a muzzle? And forcibly put it on his sorry ass? He is now stating publicly that the kind woman who financed his last stage production basically isn't gay enough. He is publicly dissing the lesbian cred of Rosie O'Donnell. Not that I'm a huge Rosie fan, but this is just crass. There's gratitude. And a craven attempt to get some publicity. The man is seriously damaged. I hope that Rosie decides that he is rubbish and never deigns to speak to him again. Would serve him right.

No comments: