Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Bozeman on my mind

Only one good police event today.

€ A man urinated on a car in a North Seventh Avenue parking lot Monday, a caller reported.

Dude just needs some training- that's all. A good whack on the head with a rolled up newspaper (The Chronicle!!!) would do the trick.

But there's bigger news!!! I cannot believe that I will be missing out... screw the U2 tickets that I have- this is really something...

Motley Crue is back, and coming to Bozeman

the world tour includes quite the stage show. Fire-breathing midgets, aerial displays and an assortment of circus freaks perform during the concert.


God. And they say that the Rapture isn't imminent... I think that the image of Vince Neal, et. al. and the "circus freaks" will be haunting my REM sleep for weeks to come.

Oh- the show is in October. There's still a chance that I can be there....or not...I don't think I know any Motley Crue songs- I mix them up with Guns N Roses. It's all one big hair band blur...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hair bands scare me. Luckily, when I was old enough to care about music, we had moved past hair and into grunge. I didn't have to worry so much about slouch socks and big hair, but more about torn jeans and flannel shirts. Hee.

You've been busy on the blog today! I'm glad the interview went well, and I hope you get the job!