Saturday, March 26, 2005

Head's up!

Now that the showcases are in storage, and that particular joy ride is over I'm going to have to hit the job search in earnest. So...here's the warning. If you have contacts that might prove useful for me finding a decent job in the Seattle area, and if I know about them, I'll be asking for networking info. It is time. And Spouse will thank you for getting me out of the house and earning my keep! He has been wonderful, but I know that he will be much less stressed if we have two incomes. And we can also look at getting an apartment in the city itself. Yes, I have been posing as a Seattlite- but that's all it is. A pose. I am in reality a suburban stay-at-home wife. How cliche, but true. We aim to move up in the world. It's our oyster and we'll take no prisoners! If we can make it there, we can make it anywhere! Ahem....anyway- girl has to find a job.

No comments: