Thursday, March 24, 2005

Happy fun things to do

Whilst not working (suckas!) I have discovered many fun blogs to visit. So, take your official 15 minute breaks and enjoy the fun...

www.wonkette.com- She is really, really bad. And we love her. She bitch slaps Washington, D.C. in such a fashion as to have me giggling helplessly. She is our friend, and doesn't even know it...(oooohhhh creepy...)

www.gawker.com- He/she's the big surly brother of our little Wonkette. I'm not sure if gawker is a boy or a girl but I love him/her just the same. They make NY media types bleed. It's all good.

www.defamer.com- and here's where I rejoice. The defamer takes on Hollywood. In the most delightful way. And it's not a spoon full o sugar- it's a spoon full of something viscous and probably unhealthy.

These blogs belong in the same blog family. And they make me happy. So, here it is. Enjoy at your leisure, but make sure to read carefully- they warn when they have posted non-work-safe material. No one wants to crank up the volume on Pat O'Brien's voice mails whilst sitting in a cubicle farm.

No comments: