Monday, March 07, 2005

F1 update

So, my Michael didn't do very well on Saturday in Australia. Stupid Australia. I blame the country. Not the man.

He clipped another car when the other driver tried to pass him on the inside. Very agressive. Also probably unnecessary since he was defending 11th place. He then retired the car.

The German papers haven't been very kind about it all today:

But the win-at-all-costs attitude of the Ferrari driver prompted Bild to ask: "Is Schumacher really that bad of a loser?"

Bild, Germany's most popular tabloid, was not alone in asking questions about the behaviour of the former Benetton driver.

"Schumacher on the stocks," read Sport 1. "His actions crown a miserable weekend."

"Relaxed Schumi has no conscience,"
added the Frankfurter Allgemeine.


Poor Michael. I still love him. But I have to admit that the race was pretty exciting without him in front dominating the whole proceeding. And the three podium winners were soooo cute- they were miniature little guys (I can say that as I would TOWER over them all)- it was kind of like a munchkin win. Lovely.

No comments: