Friday, March 11, 2005

Next week

I have to be in MT next week. So this might be the last posting for a week. I don't know what I'll do with myself! Actually I have a good idea of what I'll be doing with myself, and it won't be much fun. AT ALL.

Spouse has to be in Bozeman, I have to be in Helena. Sigh. I have to help move Ginormous antique show cases out of an old jewelry store. The horse's ass who owns the store is making this all necessary. It's a challenge to organize something this large from 500 miles away. Luckily I have a decent team on hand to help find contractors, etc. But it won't be fun. So, I would rather be here, typing away. I'll try to update, but can't guarantee that I'll have computer access. So there it is.

And now I have to go do laundry and get the house ready for the trip.

Later!

No comments: