Saturday, March 05, 2005

Limp Bizkit is so lame

So Fred Durst is suing Gawker (one of the best blogs ever) over posting his hideous sex video on their site. Well, welcome to the world of new media, son. I saw the video (couldn't help it- I'm NOT at work, so there!). It was not exactly his most flattering angle. I won't say it scarred me for life- Anna Nicole took care of that. And no, I won't be including stills from the video on this site- some things are just too sacreligious even for me. But seriously, Fred, old buddy- what do you hope to accomplish here? Is this your way of calling a Mulligan? I don't think you can take away our experience of seeing you "in action" as it were.

And yes, the video was stolen- but isn't most stuff on the net? Ahhh- fame. It's really, really hard. You want it sooo bad, and will do anything to get it, but when it happens it isn't always good. Sometimes it hurts too. I cry a tear.

No comments: