Friday, March 04, 2005

Sad news on the Bozeman front

Today there were no police items of note. Sad, sad, sad. I look forward to those. Sorry for the buzz kill.

In other news, I hear that the crocuses are blooming mightily at my old house. This is cheerful. Except that I miss my garden. This is not cheerful. But I am living in a cool city where I have sooo many opportunities to make more money. This is cheerful. But I haven't found employment yet. This is not cheerful. It's that yin/yang harmony thing. A big nil. Haven't heard on the job yet- keep thinking happy thoughts...the agency tells me that they haven't made a decision yet. So there's hope. It springs eternal, I hear.

In other news, the F1 qualifying is tonight, and the first race of the season is tomorrow. That makes life worth living on many fronts. Big sigh of relief.

No comments: