Thursday, March 03, 2005

And pigs will fly in Australia

Ralf Schumacher- the silly younger brother of Michael needs a time out- or a new perscription- boy's getting delusional again. He said the following:

"Let's put it this way: if my brother can win here then so can I," a tongue-in-cheek Schumacher told the Bild daily. "My brother cannot win in Australia as his car is not good enough at the moment. Ferrari have not made the advances other teams have. The tyres are the weak point. Tests have shown that the Michelin tyres are far superior."

Right. And to quote The Lion in Winter "There'll be pork in the treetops come the morning..."

Ralf is a punk. I've always tried to avoid dissing him due to familial respect, but it is unavoidable. I would enjoy a session of Greco/Roman wrestling between the brothers. Of course televised- pay per view is fine. HD is a must. Michael will kick Ralf's ass.

No comments: