Thursday, April 21, 2005

Yeah, we're back

But I've got tons of things to do around da house. The kitties must've had one hell of a party, cuz it's a mess! I'm thinking that there was probably a keg and smoking involved. But that could just be the stink rising from the neighbor downstairs- she sits in the bathroom with the fan on and smokes for hours in the morning. How do I know this? Well, the smell of cigarettes permeates our bedroom when she does this. And since we don't smoke, and I've never caught the cats in the act, I have to presume that she's the culprit. And I can hear the fan.

She also sits at her computer downstairs and plays solitaire for hours. I go up our stairs and can see it. I should try to get a picture before we move into our new place. But that wouldn't be horribly nice. So I probably won't. I only skirt the edge of evil, and try not to dip my toes in too far.

No comments: