Friday, April 29, 2005

I'm so proud!

Cudos guys! I just found out that the very talented (and criminally underappreciated) boyz at my last job won a major international award- including a trip to Europe to collect the prize and some money. I am very happy for them. They deserve the award- they deserve the world! Especially since that particular project was one of the most challenging ones that we faced as a company. It about killed me. But it was a great achievement, and I'm thrilled for them. Hopefully it will prompt their boss to admit that they are as wonderful as I have always said- and to divide up the prize money amongst them. Viva les boys!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well not bad
what with the limited hiring pool...

slyboots2 said...

Um- yeah. I'm not sure whether that is meant as a show of solidarity with the boys or a slam. But it's comments like these that are beginning to tip the scale towards no more anonymous postings on my blog. If you, anonymous, meant this as a sarcastic aside to the employer (per my last post about him being a doofus), then I urge you to be a tad more clear. If it's just being hurtful towards my team, then I urge you to be more restrained. They are great guys, who work too hard for too little. Please play nice, or don't play at all. Thanks!

cb said...

dude,
it's me.

i'm being ironic.

sometimes i'm too lazy to sign in.

geez oh pete.