Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Now I feel guilty

So I publish scurrious gossip about the Monaco Royal Family. And then the guy dies. Not that I attribute a cause and effect kind of power to my blog- that's just wing nut crazy. And I'm not there yet. Not to say I'm not on my way, but I haven't gotten to that aisle in the hardware store. I feel bad for his crazy Eurotrash family. I know that his country will be saddened. Not the scale of Pope grief, but more than merely my cat Elsa kind of grief. (And before you get rolling, anonymous- I am NOT comparing the death of the Pope or the Prince of Monaco to that of my cat- just comparing levels of grief- for me personally)

And about the F1 race that might be effected by the death of the Prince- well, whatever. It's sad. He didn't seem like a really happy guy. But he was loved.

No comments: