Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Kitty news

So when we were in MT last week, we were able to visit my Mother's ranch. They don't have any animals there anymore- for a while- but they do have cats. Lots and lots of cats. Actually, probably only about 6. Most of them fixed. The only non-fixed one is having her last litter. The father of all of the litters has been unfortunately dismissed from this mortal coil. He was a nasty, scurvy little shit who tried to kill my favorite farm kitty- Jo Jo Pumpkin. So no big loss there.

So my Mom is basically growing our next cat for us. We'll be pleased, I'm sure. There might be plenty to go around. So if there is a need for healthy, rather large and fluffy MT ranch kitties, let me know, and I'll see what I can do.

Now I'm hustling cats....god- I do NEED to get a job!

No comments: