Monday, April 25, 2005

Is this normal?

I feel like a chump for asking- but does anyone else get morose and totally cranky when sick? I feel like eating lots of sweet things (not sweat things) and sleeping and bickering with Spouse. And I think he feels likewise. It's hard not to take everything personally whilst embroiled in this state of emotional and physical vulnerability. Like the fact that Michael Schumacher came in second yesterday. I felt physical pain. And pique.

Ditto about basically everything in the news beyond my control. It's stoopid. Even the library, beautiful library pissed me off by not checking in a book. It's one big clusterfuck whine session. So- I think that while I feel so tonkey, I'll not be blogging much. Why put you all through that? Seriously!

And I also need to save my strength- we have U2 tickets for tonight, and don't want to blow out all of our stamina before then...Hopefully I can get some digitals tonight...we'll see.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you're wearing ear plugs (and nose plugs)

slyboots2 said...

Whoever you are, I am in awe. You are psychic. Did you really foresee the crappiness that was Kings of Leon (for whom the ear plugs were a necessity), and the stinkiness that was patchouli woman (thus the nose plugs)? Or are you just making a snotty comment about my taste in music? I'll choose the former, as I wish to love my reading public. And Rock on.

Anonymous said...

no, it is not normal.

slyboots2 said...

Aw come on now- be nice! Or I'll have to revoke anonymous posting priveledges! And next time YOU'RE sick, remember this little exchange...hopefully no one will pick on you- it's not nice.