Friday, July 01, 2005

So screw em I say.

I haven't heard whether or not I got the temp job. Yeah. The temp job that I interviewed for. Whatever. So, since I obviously won't be starting a new job on Tuesday, I am going to MT. So there. And while I'm there, I will enjoy a new kitten, see my new niece, visit various wonderful relatives and friends, and road trip with Spouse. I always enjoy our road trips. With the sole exception of moving truck road trips- that's part of moving, which is never fun.

So we'll leave early tomorrow, and be gone until next week. I doubt that I'll be adding much here before I get back- Mom is on dialup. But I will have pictures!

1 comment:

slyboots2 said...

Me too. And half of our stuff is stored at a ranch in MT. Including another car. And some day we'll have to reunite it all. Shudder....