Monday, July 18, 2005

CNN highlight

Best thing of the morning on CNN (I'm half listening as I read my morning blogs, etc.) -

They are planning on releasing a line of Napolean Dynamite action figures. I am wondering if they'll accurately portray that guy's package- you see, I hear that he's very impressive. I dunno for real, but I hear things.

One of them will be in prom regalia. One will be playing tetherball. And there are more, I guess but I wasn't paying very good attention at the start of the segment. I would suck as a reporter, I suspect.

Now I gotta go get ready for the job interview for this week. Send happy mojo my way, all! (Especially you, A.- congrats on the job, again!)

3 comments:

(S)wine said...

And you know what I hate the most...all these kids thinking Napoleon Dynamite is the best thing since sliced bread, know NOTHING of John Waters' movies. NOTHING. Perhaps they ought to be exposed, but I doubt their parents would approve. The swine!

slyboots2 said...

I would seriously buy a Divine action figure. Especially if she came packaged with some dog shit.

And Cry Baby might be a good starter Walters film. Now that Johnny Depp is all family-friendly and all. And since Iggy Pop's music is now used to sell cruises.

(S)wine said...

ha! brilliant Divine/dog shit reference. brilliant!