Saturday, July 16, 2005

And another one from LA area kinksters

Also found on Gawker (I don't look for these myself, they find me- seriously- I have the wrong equipment to play with these bad boys- even if I wanted).


Does anyone want to come over and cuddle with me while we watch my videotape of Princess Diana's funeral? I also have extensive news footage of both the wreck in Paris and the weeping crowds in London. Then of course I have the entire funeral service itself, followed by the hearse's drive to her final resting place at Althorp. I'd love to watch this again while cuddling with a cute boy on the couch, eating popcorn and red vines, and maybe having a little JO fun if the chemistry is right. Send me a clear face pic and please be under 28. Thanks!








  • this is in or around Rancho Palos Verdes
  • no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

6 comments:

(S)wine said...

That's MY posting. I also have complete coverage of Princess Grace, complete with grizzly footage of that fabulous piece of driving SHE did around the bends of Monaco.

Hey by the way, do you not find it sort of ironic that in "To Catch a Thief" there's an extende scene of her driving Cary Grant like a maniac around the bends and sharp turns of Nice. Ha! The Gods are immortal...and bored. And they love irony.

slyboots2 said...

Or was Stephanie at the wheel? I remember there being some questions about that back in the day. And that was the reason she's all whack now.

But I did think of that in To Catch a Thief. Hitch was a visionary.

(S)wine said...

Nah, she was driving. She had a stroke. I think the questions were just stupid speculation. This, from the History Channel:

"On September 14, 1982, Princess Grace of Monaco died in Monte Carlo of injuries suffered in a car crash the day before. She had been driving her British Rover 3500 on the narrow, twisting roads above Monte Carlo when she suffered a stroke and plunged down a 45-foot embankment. With her in the car was her 17-year-old daughter, Stephanie, who suffered minor injuries. Princess Grace was 52 years old."

slyboots2 said...

In a way that makes Stephanie's preoccupation with "the help" and circus folk a little sadder.

(S)wine said...

Regarding STephanie: I don't know what you're talking about. Not a big fan of Royals. Don't keep up with any of them. I do enjoy reading about their deaths, however.

slyboots2 said...

Stephanie keeps having kids with and/or marrying "inappropriate" menfolk, including a bodyguard and a circus performer. She's kind of shunned. Which I would personally consider a blessing, but seems to bother her.