Thursday, July 27, 2006

Too tired to care

Haven't been sleeping well. Keep having the same nightmare about rebooting a computer. And doing it wrong. And the code being corrupted...wtf, people. It's not like I'm a programmer. I'm in the marketing department. It's stupid and frustrating.

Tonight we see the Raconteurs. I will be happily enjoying Jack White et. al. and getting sleepy. I just know it. I'll be the sleepy old chick in the balcony. With all the little kids surrounding me with their agonizingly amazing energy. I'll just have to nod off. And start myself awake...and pretend it never happened.

4 comments:

(S)wine said...

listen...you wanna see agonizingly amazing energy? come and watch my 2 year old live life. i'm exhausted, yo. who's this Jack White? Jack Black's evil twin? I kid.

p.s. fucking word verification:
"kgbxldjfqqilvp"
this is ridiculous.

slyboots2 said...

Probably more like Frank Black. Though Tenacious D would make a kick ass opening act.

I apologize again for the verification. Somewhere on the blog are about 25 spam comments- I haven't tracked them down yet. And it makes me tired.

(S)wine said...

and how's about Floyd Landis failing his piss test....we talked about this; we both have friends in "da biz" They're all dopers, man. All.
"enksacpjkl"

slyboots2 said...

What I say- fuuuu uuuck. Busted. Hope it blows the lid off the whole damned thing.