Friday, July 07, 2006

Pain and gain

Ok- It's getting to me. And I know damned good and well that I will get NO sympathy. This getting out of bed and going to work thing, is what I'm talking about. It's causing me physical pain. My eyes hurt. I am tired. I want to sleep in. But I needs the job. I like the job. It's fun. But still.

Thus, I really don't have much to say this morning. I'll see what develops in my head over the course of the day. No promises- it might just be fatigue. Or a headache. Or it could be some brilliant post, the likes of which I'm sure you've always hoped I would create. It could happen.

Meanwhile, I conquer new worlds of Powerpoint, Outlook and Word. (meaning, I am learning a lot about these programs, and what I can do with them) So I say, until later, my friends.

3 comments:

(S)wine said...

what is this, 4 days into it?
jeeeeessssssus!
YOU GET NOTHIN' AND LIKE IT!

(S)wine said...

if it makes you feel any better; i'm up at 5:30 am and in the office by 7 am EVERY FUCKIN' WEEKDAY MORNING.

slyboots2 said...

Like I said- I didn't expect sympathy. Just a forum for whining.