Monday, June 05, 2006

Things I want to do

I have a pretty short list of things that I think are essential to do with my life. I was thinking about this on the commute back from Bellevue. Really, I have never been a career kind of person. I have never really jumped aboard the path to a goal way of finding a job. The Law School thing has been the closest that I've gotten- if we disregard the grad school years. And those were unfocused enough to be disregarded. Just learned some kick-ass research skills, got stoned for the first time, and fell in love with Kenga.

The list includes the following:

-go to Europe. Finally. Already.
-pay off my student loans (see what's keeping me from going to Europe)
-see the White Stripes in concert.
-see the Pixies in concert.
-lose about 20 pounds and get into some of my nicer skinny clothes (notice I did NOT say weigh what I did in High School? I'm being realistic here)
-finish writing the project I've been working on for 3 years. It just needs to happen.
-get better at driving a stick shift.

There's probably more, but these are all good places to start. All have meaning to me, and aren't impossible. Well, maybe the 20 pounds part is impossible. But I'll have to give it a try.

5 comments:

bedmonster said...

We shall write our books, get them published, and do a European book tour. Because of course the foreign presses will be interested. *grin*

(S)wine said...

the last one is the most important.

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

(S)wine said...

oh ja, ja...beautiful grafhix

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»