Tuesday, June 27, 2006

And what the hell?

What is up with old guys asking me if my hair color is natural? Why do they seem to think it's a topic for conversation? Especially since it's not only creepy to ask in the first place, but seriously- these are strangers! And in elevators! Is this some attempt to get a cheevy kind of answer to the "carpet matching the drapes" question? Am I giving them primo whack off ammo? Or do they expect me to coyly respond, "Well, big fella, I got a hatchback in the garage, let's go figure that one out?" Guess again, hero. No such luck for you today! And for the record, no. It is not. But it ought to be. And until I get bored, it stays this way.

3 comments:

(S)wine said...

what the feck does that hatchback comment mean?

slyboots2 said...

Hatchback camping is something of an institution in MT. And if you can camp in a hatchback, you can do other things, as well. That's what I'm sayin. In an awkwardly inarticulate way.

(S)wine said...

my long ass wouldn't fit in a hatchback ('course I'm imagining a little red Chevette; ouch babes!)