Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Nothing going on

I stare at the blank page, and have literally nothing going on in my head. Just the buzz of the computer. And the sound of traffic on the West Seattle Bridge (yes, we're that close). Usually by this point, I have at least a half a dozen things that I want to say. But today, and yesterday, no. Ever since the headache. There's a nightmare vision for you- the headache that robs me of my creativity forever...ohhhh....some would say that would be a blessing.

So, rather than beat my still-a-little-tender head against the walls, I will just go do something else. Something like water the plants. Or read a book. Or watch a movie. Or hey, here's an idea, get dressed! Nothing like getting out of jammies by noon to show how very, very motivated I am!

No comments: