Thursday, May 18, 2006

Creepy coincidence

I don't know why this occurred to me- or why I am compelled to write it down, but that's the way my blogging works.
There once was a serial killer in my home town. He was legendary. My biology teacher in High School talked about him. He was alleged to have killed his girlfriend and dumped her body from a plane in barrels. They found one, I heard- with some jewelery that belonged to her.
Now for the creepy part. He is in the state pen for life after killing his wife and burning her body.
His best friend was (and probably still is) my icky uncle.

The girlfriend was my wonderful Step-father's cousin.

(I met him once- he had the coldest, most reptilian eyes that I have ever seen on a human- and that was before I knew the rumors and stories...he was a nasty one)

No comments: