Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Livin la Vida Crippilania

As I sat before the computer eating Mexican Chocolate ice cream (fuck the corn tasting crap- it's neeeasssty), I realized much to my consternation that when I got it from the freezer, I had overlooked the FULL BOTTLE OF BOMBAY SAPPHIRE!!! Then I decided that I am, indeed, an idiot, and deserve to feel like I have shards of broken glass lining my lower spinal column. So now, folks, it is time for g & t. It just is. So I shall shuffle my tired and achy old bones into the kitchen and start the partay. Why the hell not? It's not my liver that's hurtin me. This time.

4 comments:

(S)wine said...

cheers! i start my early morning (5:45) with two fingers of straight Sapphire or Tanq. Every day. Don't tell the Missus, though. They're all asleep even when i leave for work.

slyboots2 said...

Shhhh. We'll not tell anyone.

And I left the gin alone- and hit the sake instead. Fewer mixers involved.

(S)wine said...

no mixers for gin.
me likey the juniper berry taste, unadulterated.

Anonymous said...

Drink one for me - without the tonic. I love that stuff.