Thursday, June 23, 2005

What to do, what to do...

And now I have to figure out the next direction job-wise. I'm kind of at a loss. I guess it's really time to do some networking. I've tried, and that's how I got the last two interviews...it's just hard to keep the hope alive. But both of the last rejections were very gentle and kind. And I believe sincerely that neither was a personal condemnation. It just makes the summer suck.

But in good news, I guess- if I can spin it a touch- I can now go home to MT in early July with Spouse and see everyone- and maybe get a kitten. I was looking at missing the trip due to a freshly born job. But we know what happened there. I would also get to see the baby niece. So let's look on the bright side. of life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come to MT! Come to MT! MT misses you! I miss you! Dear sister, please return. I'll let you sleep in my room if you want, my closet is big enough for Kent. PleasE? I'll give you 12 kittens! Not just one! You can have my dog too! No. Actually, you can't. But the kitten offer still stands...

slyboots2 said...

Ah- a dozen kittens. That would certainly tip the scales and send me reeling into crazy cat lady territory. And the divorce courts...the boy wouldn't dig it. But it looks like the trip is a go. I'll have more details later- we need to chat out the plans this weekend- when I actually see him.