Wednesday, June 08, 2005

And just in time for vacation

It's probably the nicest fuck you I've ever gotten, but nevertheless, it's a gentle fuck you:

Thanks for checking in, (Couchkitten). I very much appreciate your enthusiasm! At this point, we are still exploring our options, and it may be that we need to look for someone with more direct high-level project management. Please know that we very much enjoyed our meeting with you and have not ruled out all possibilities. I anticipate it will take us 30 - 45 days to come to a decision about which direction we will take. I will keep you updated.

That's 5 for 5.

I go slinking up to Montreal- looking for trouble like the embittered soccer hooligan that I am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, I know you're gone and can't read this, but tomorrow I will be gone and won't be able to reply. So there you have it.

I'm sorry about the message. Bleah. May Montreal ease your wounds, my dear. Best of luck in the future!!

Glad to hear the crappy coworker got bagged, but you're right, it's sad. *sigh* And your stories are always entertaining. If only they didn't make you angry, also, sometimes, but that's just how effective your stories are, I suppose.

And thank you, of course, for the photos earlier. I hope to see a few of your trip when you return.