Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Car chases

CNN has devoted the ENTIRE morning to some stupid CA car chase. You'd think that I was watching the local LA station, not national news. Must be a really slow news day. They've been talking to a hostage negotiator for over an hour. I'm kind of tuning it out. But it's stupid.

I'm waiting for the Michael Jackson verdict. That will be entertainment enough for the rest of the week. After all, the Deep Throat thing went on for a week. It's all part of the insatiable quest for novelty. Information innovation. Feed me more, more, more. Gone are the days where I could sit in front of the daytime game shows and Oprah and feel all happy. (remember Match Game 76, anyone?)

Anyhew, Chuck Roberts and Linda Stouffer have important things to tell me. Gotta go.

No comments: