Friday, June 24, 2005

Pretty cool!

I don't often indulge in writing about celebs, unless it was a personal encounter (or one by a friend). But I gotta laugh really hard. Seems that Tom Cruise was on the Today show and got into a bit of a fracas with Matt Lauer about the whole psychiatry thing. And he summed up his bias against psychiatry by saying, "you don't know the history of psychiatry. I do." God that's really cool! Not only is he a movie star, but he's found time in his busy schedule to get a degree in the history of psychiatry! What a man! He's my rather giddy hero! Saw him on Letterman last night, and think he was huffing the nitrous pretty heavily before going out. He had that whole Blue Velvet, Dennis Hopper kinda vibe going on. I half expected him to put Letterman in a half-nelson whilst screaming, "You can't HANDLE the truth!"

It's just getting funny, if'n you asks me.

No comments: