Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Snow day

There is snow. There is ice. And around here, they don't deal particularly well with either, much less both. Also, considering that the town is comprised of silly-assed steep hills, it's a clusterfuck. We live on one of those hills. Kbot just went to the store for coffee. All bets are off as to whether or not he'll get back up the hill.

Work has closed. Yup. And I will stay home in my jammies contemplating whatever the hell I feel like contemplating. Like the bed. Or the couch. Or what's stored on the Tivo. Oh. Yeah.

Tomorrow, I have jury duty. He looks guilty. That's what I'll repeat when they ask me. I also carry a copy of Crime and Punishment around in my bag, because I'm pretentious, and it's paperback. Do you think they'll notice if I whip that baby out and start reading?

No comments: