Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Confidential to Bill

dude- Your comments are all winky. I tried to go there and it pulled up my dashboard. Not cool at all.

So. I have a running bet with myself over who you're talking about in your post. And I feel for you. It's tough when past loyalties get all in a bunch over something like that. All I can say is be nice to yourself. You are supposed to get business. You are supposed to be successful. YOU HAVE PAID YOUR DUES!!! Don't forget that. And if the person I'm thinking of helped you along the way, great. That was good of him/her. But that doesn't mean that you owe him/her a debt forever. And it doesn't mean that you have to be some kind of patsy. He/she wouldn't do it for you. So- good luck, godspeed, and do a good job. Conquer. You'll be fine. I'm proud of you. And M-Man. You both have done something very daring, but something that you are totally capable of. And I'm just so glad for the both of you!

2 comments:

Bill Edmonson said...

Slyboots- Blogger was recently purchased by Google, and is in the process of switching to a new Google account based system. I'm part of the beta test (nerdy thing to do). Apparently there is a bug. They are working on it. Thanks for your patience. :)

The "who" in question is someone I worked with on occasion before the ET days and on one site while you were still about. He never was employed by ET, if that helps you narrow the field of suspects. This person is also a trustafarian. A non native breed introduced to the ecosystem by real estate marketing a-holes. Having the same effect as dingos in the outback.

Thanks for your kind words of encouragement. We shall conquer! I look forward to bumping into our ex-employer and letting him know we've increased our income another 50% since we left, a paltry 4 months ago!!! Ha Ha!

slyboots2 said...

Well, I do know who you're talking about now. I feel so cryptic! But I am sorry that there's the conflict going on. Never makes for fun.