Thursday, May 05, 2005

Sparsely populated this week

The moving and packing and sorting continues. As does the prep work for the interview tomorrow. So I'll not be attending to my blogging duties as diligently as I would like. If wishes were horses, then beggars would ride. (I really don't know for sure what that means, and Spouse thinks it's funny when I say that...)

So, let's hope that in 72 hours, I'll be employed and moved and at least partially moved in.

All I know is, I have too many clothes. I spent years amassing a vintage collection that I never wear- sigh. The really good stuff (pucci) I sold on Ebay for a ginormous amount of money. But the rest? I don't quite know what to do with it all. I gotta think.

Anyway, talk at ya all later!

2 comments:

cb said...

let them beggars
ride
and good luck
on the interview.

gidde up.

s

Anonymous said...

This is the ghost of...thrift stores past. I think you should donate any unwanted vintage clothing to youngest sister. She will do good with it and carry on it's legacy. She will shower you with adoration and cookies. (all said in creepy, yet adorable, ghost voice) Woooooooo!! :)