Monday, May 02, 2005

New posting policy

Ok- I've been pondering this all weekend. And since some of the posters to my blog are confusing me, I am going to end the whole anonymous posting option. I don't really care if posters want to rag on me (it's not fun, but part of the cost of doing business, don't cha know). But there was a posting that seemed derogatory towards my friends, and that I don't want to deal with. So, sorry if you were attached to anonymity- but all things change.

And yes, I'm a little worked up right now...pissy, actually...I apologize...it's a byproduct of the earlier post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Give me link to SEO software (promotion, advertisement, etc.). I'm need it to promote my new e-shop.
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

What will be a better one firewall I can download and use for free, that will come with my windows xp and won't slow it down? :(