Friday, May 20, 2005

Friday story time

Today I relate a story that actually includes me. It's only fair!

I ate dinner at Worden's Market in Missoula- I remember the sandwich that I had- it had a kind of olive oil sauce on it- it was pretty good. Then my friend and I went up the Rattlesnake for a hike. We did this nightly, usually walking 8 miles total before it got too dark and scary.

We were hiking along, at a pretty brisk pace, when about 2 miles in from the trail head I felt the ominous rumblings of dinner doing somthing unusual. So I mentioned that there was a problem on board and that we had to head back. We picked up the pace, and it was a real struggle to get to the trail head and the outhouse there. I was just determined not to deal with unloading in the woods. Not gonna do it. Never...if I can help it. Luckily on this occasion I was successful. But it was really nasty.

Moral to this story- I don't like Worden's sandwiches anymore, and loathe nature. It's all nature's fault...and now I have committed the poop walk to eternity...

No comments: