Sunday, May 15, 2005

Cool new special effect...

well, not really...

I've discovered something kinda sucky in the last few days- besides that I have to unpack all of my crap- and that is that beer makes my asthma go into high gear. It was supposed to be exercise induced only. But when I have beer from one of the lovely micro-breweries in the Seattle area, I rather quickly discover that I feel like there's about 20 lbs of bricks on my chest. And the inhaler only has a marginal effect. So I guess I have to move to gin. Or vodka. But vodka and I have a very checkered past, so gin might be better...or not...depending on your outlook...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well crap. Does it happen with the Hard Limeade and Lemonade? Or only beer? I guess the short question is does it happen with malted liquor, or not? Oy. Sorry to hear...

Good luck cleaning...

slyboots2 said...

Upon some experimentation, vodka is fine. So I am presuming that it is a beer thing...shit...dammit...