Thursday, May 26, 2005

Dumbest thing of the day

And no, I'm not talking about my adventure on Fauntleroy this afternoon (damned street- tricked me, it did!). On CNN I heard the story of some Star Wars fans who hurt themselves attempting to relive the Vader/Kenobi battle. With light sabers they made using fluorescent tubes and liquid fuel. Funny- they exploded, and these dumbasses were hurt. HAHA I say! That's what you get for fucking with the force. Dumbasses. The force isn't there for your amusement- it deserves respect. Or you WILL be hurt. Or sent on a long superfluous drive into Seattle downtown via Fauntleroy.

Also in the news- I guess that Trisha Yearwood and Garth Brooks got engaged. Yawn. But what I wanna know is this- CNN has reported that it's her 2nd or 3rd marriage, and his 2nd or 3rd marriage- what is it? I'm all confused and want accuracy with my reporting. Dammit.

No comments: