Thursday, May 26, 2005

And the next step

When I clicked the link about "pullout" I was asked, "do you think the Gaza withdrawl will happen as planned?" And I have to make the comment- gee- I was told in High School sex ed that the withdrawl method doesn't work for shit. What kind of accidents can occur when they employ that kind of thing?

Yup. It gets even worse. Just give me a little ammo, and I'll run with it for days. All in a somewhat pitiful attempt to amuse myself. Because holding monologues for the cats just doesn't cut it after a while. They look bored. Then they fall asleep. Or lick eachother. And I refuse to get in on that action- licking one's cats isn't cool.

Ahh- I am proud of my fellow citizens. The poll numbers show 70% don't think withdrawl will happen as planned. That could lead to a nasty little surprise a few months from now!

No comments: