Friday, September 22, 2006

quote du jour

"You felt they had experienced everything. Their eyes were shocked and dead and alive and glowing like coals at the same time. And I think that was through experience, using your life as a tool. That's the way I wanted to conduct myself."

Surprisingly- Rupert Everett said that. About Brando, et. al. But I think it's interesting. And Everett comes across as a bit of a pratt. But that's enough, I suppose- he is famous, after all.

And doesn't fame conquer all?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

done with all those emails?

Anonymous said...

and i agree with those garbage questions.... when i hear one of those from now, i am going to steal one of your expressions ..."Fuckity fuck fuck" ... can i ask for permission first? :)

slyboots2 said...

Almost done. I left a few of them until today- when I can actually think a little better.

And fuckity fuck fuck is free to all. Call it my gift to the universe.

I love the idea of Rupert as a rent boy. Just wish I had the filthy lucre back in the day- cuz he was pretty damned yummy. Oh- and I guess I would've had to have lived in London. And been a boy. Oh well.

(S)wine said...

his book contract is 7 figures.
i'd make up all kinds of shit about all kinds of people for that money.
but i just read a decent review of it in the NY Times yesterday.
he's such a handsome fag, he is.