Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Damn.

So I took some over the counter thera flu stuff last night. Went to bed around 9ish. Probably fell asleep before 10. Just woke up and got out of bed 20 minutes ago. Didn't even get up to pee. No accidents, though. Just slept like I was some kind of corpse.

Had dreams.

1. there was this woman who turned into a bear to help a guy escape a dragon. This one involved stealing a pizza delivery boy's little red car. And breaking into a hotel room.

2. I was working at an enviromental agency in Missoula, and the office was in disarray. It took me plenty of effort to put everything to rights. And my boss was hot.

3. There were sword-fighting people like in Crouching Tiger flinging themselves about. Don't remember much else from that one.

And now I am pretty disoriented- having some difficulty finding the keys. But I have eaten a bit, and yes, peed. And all should be better. I just have what I think are some kind of dream images stuck in my head, and am hoping that they fade quickly. Too creepy to wander around the house with shadows in there, doncha know.

2 comments:

(S)wine said...

it's your brain keeping you (and itself) entertained whilst you pass the night.

whilst--lol.

slyboots2 said...

Here, here. Next you'll be hanging out at the Algonquin. N'shit.