Monday, September 18, 2006

Do feverish dreams revolve around sleep

I have this fantasy that's percolating pretty heavily in my mind.

I'm in a far away place. Surrounded by cold, dark and forests as far as you can see.

I'm in a warm room, with books and blankets. It's so far that no one can reach me. But I'm safe and secure. I'm alone, and like it that way. It's important.

Being cut off from everyone seems so attractive in this fantasy. Alaska, Norway, Finland, doesn't matter. Any would do in a pinch. Just to be away. In a safe, warm, secluded place. Where no one can find me.

Betcha it's just a fever dream. I'll promise not to make any travel plans. Yet.

6 comments:

Angel Feathers Tickle Me said...

Love to all..

(S)wine said...

love to all?
whaaat?

slyboots2 said...

Yeah- I was just ignoring it and hoping it would go away...thinking- is love to all attributable to the benedryl in my system?? Wha???
Indeed. And seriously- you'll catch your death, El. And that would be sad. Though man thong is rather becoming...crap- the fever appears to be coming back full force if I actually typed that...

(S)wine said...

i hope you didn't eat the spinach i sent you in that bag.
(ps is this a better photo of me, then)

slyboots2 said...

OOOOh- scary El! But not in the same way.

This is just mucus- not fecus. Therefore not inspired by greenery.

Even better- got it from my boss. So total exemption! No harm, no foul- or fowl. And yes, the drugs are kicking in.

I do love my Ali G, though. And Barat. Did you see him in Talladega Nights as the F1 driver? Classic.

(S)wine said...

missed THAT movie.
in its stead, i watched astroturf grow.