Thursday, September 28, 2006

Gonna go play in a different sandbox

Well, my lovelies, I am preparing for a roadtrip. One of our friends is getting married in Bozeman, and we will be attending. Then on Sunday, we watch a race with our old F1 crew (Viva Minardi- always 1st in Last Place!) and then a reunion of my darling former co-workers. Ah. Can you feel the love? It's like being dipped in a chocolate fountain and then licked off by Johnny Depp. As a pirate. Arg. Because he was one hellofa sexy ass pirate. Not an "ass pirate". But a sexy ass pirate. Ass as in adjectival usage. Getting hung up on grammar- not a good sign- must let it go...

So, won't be adding my voice that is the cacophony of Blogger until Monday or Tuesday. So sorry. Miss Otis regrets, etc. (and if you don't get the last one, sit your ass down immediately and listen to some Cole Porter. It's that important.)

Loves and kisses!

5 comments:

(S)wine said...

HAE-HAEEEE!
http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Music/09/29/rollingstones.ap/index.html

Bill Edmonson said...

See you there Slyboots. BTW you've inspired me to start my own blog. Maybe it will fly maybe not. I'm going to try this instead of journaling. Journaling tends to get a little one sided in the conversations.

http://theedband.com/blog/

TTFN

Anonymous said...

YOU'RE a sexy ass pirate....arghhhh!!!! Heeeeheeee!!!!!!!!!!!! I heart sexy ass pirates.

bedmonster said...

See, the hyphen is your friend. It can solve all your pirate and ass problems! Okay, so if it could solve ass problems, I'd probably be a rich woman, considering how caught up this country is in asses. Polictical and otherwise. But I digress.

Observe: sexy ass-pirate as opposed to sexy-ass pirate. Problem solved! ;)

The above is what happens when I don't get to spend time with Aine and Vel. Sorry.

Have a lovely time in MT! Call us when you get back!

slyboots2 said...

Damn- the Stones are bombing in MT. That is funny. I loved the Toby Keith comment. Especially since I haven't fuckall idea of who Toby Keith is.

And I am a sexy ass-pirate. There the secret's out. Not only about the ass-pirate thing, but how to use a hyphen properly. I have generous friends.