Monday, September 18, 2006

Now REALLY

I just can't wrap my head around the situation at hand. I have the flu. Once again- another occurrance in a long line of flu-related illnesses. I am producing volumes of media from my sinuses and lungs, and had a fever for most of the weekend.

Now the issue that I have is that I seem to get sick all the bloody time. And it's not like I'm some frail little thing. I cannot fathom this. People make fun of me. Hell, I make fun of me. It's just blasted pitiful. ehhhhhhhhh....(as she feebly bats away the imaginary hands)

I am going to ensconce myself on the couch and watch tivo. Then I will sleep. And in the meantime, there will be plenty of fluids to cough up and snort out. Because I am a fluid producing machine! At least some parts of my body are being productive.

5 comments:

(S)wine said...

Oi! hope you feel better soon.
check yourself out woman.
it might be Birri-Birri disease carried by the famous Pacific Northwest Tse-Tse Fly.
sweet!

bedmonster said...

You are sick; I am concussed! We should hang out and watch movies. Except that my head hurts too bad. And I'm too busy to drive. And I don't want to get the flu before we go on vacation day after tomorrow.

The point is, feel better!!!!

slyboots2 said...

I'm working on it. Funny- it always gets better in the evenings. But then I can't sleep, which makes the mornings sheer hell.

But yeah. And watch the head, dammit- we don't want your extensive creativity and vocabulary beaten out of you!

cb said...

i think its allergies (perhaps to cats), which makes you prey to the germies and viri (that's plural of viruses, yeah).

i know these things because i'm a doctor.

slyboots2 said...

You be a doctor of something, sunshine, before you're through.

Do not disparage my cats, though. The ability to get sick at a thought rather than fight it off like a normal human came long before I had cats. This has been going on as long as I can remember. Which makes it even more pitiful. None of the various health kicks I've gone through have dampened the spirit of the germs.