Friday, May 30, 2008

Nothing gripping or compelling. Just not sleeping for shit again. It's the periodic insomnia thing. And it's delicious. Or not really, as I am out of Ambien, and not likely to ask the Dr. for it when I go in for my next arm evaluation (all better, thank you.). Just not needed normally. And it was such a struggle to argue with my general Dr. about the Ambien. When she learned where I work, she outright refused. Just refused. Said that I needed to learn to deal with it. And that she has seen that place turn sane people all crazy. It's all about life choices or something...blah...blah...blah.

But I can joke fine. I have followed her advice, to the letter. I still can't fucking sleep for shit. And it is kind of annoying. Feeling a tad frayed around the edges. Better not deal with too many horses' asses today, it might make me snappy. And not in a good, "hey, nice comeback" kind of way. More of an "I've got a call into HR about you" kind of way. Not good at all.

Ah. Best get to it then.

No comments: