Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Major anxiety producing issue of the day (and tomorrow):

Kman is going to participate in a motorcycle track day. Not a race, mind you, but a track day. Which means that he is taking my car with trailer attached, and driving to the track and then riding his motorcycle with a bunch of other guys (I would presume), and hopefully not wadding it up.

He purchased full leathers some time ago, and has also gotten body armor, and has a very expensive and light helmet. He rides daily to work, which should probably be more of a concern, given the general stupidity of most of the drivers we encounter around here. But this just makes me...nervous.

I just need to get the fuck over it. Today.

4 comments:

Sean said...

Awesome. Makes me want to get another one.

Anonymous said...

he should try jousting.

Anonymous said...

i had a friend/neighbor when i lived in s. FL who actually RACED on the "minor league" circuit. In the 4 years i lived there, he had not one incident. kman should be fine.

slyboots2 said...

It'll be fine. I am just being dramatic, and remembering his learning curve with the shifter carts back in the day. Different thing here- and it'll be fine.