Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Kman decided to buy a pressure washer prior to the weekend. We have a clean driveway. It took all weekend. We could no doubt eat off of it. But I would be a little concerned about the groundclear chemicals I dumped on the weeds leeching onto the cement/aggregate. That would make us sick.

So I think we'll not eat on the driveway after all. Silly idea, really.

There really isn't much else going on- had to hit work early yesterday to prep for a meeting. Had one go catastrophically wrong last week, and was all jumpy. But all is well, and no one brought up the disaster. They appear to have forgotten. It probably helped that I didn't sit there and cringe, but was all brave and up in it. Something about keeping eye contact and not showing that a significant part of me was dying inside right at that moment- I suspect it was my pancreas. But I could be wrong, it might have been my spleen. Probably my spleen, upon reflection- I think you can function pretty well without a spleen, and I doubt you can without your pancreas. But my anatomy is a little sketchy- probably got them mixed up. It wouldn't surprise me a bit.

Ok, gotta go. Time for more of the work vibe. It happens, people. Until Kman wins the lotto. And I don't believe he plays often enough. He keeps after me to buy a ticket, but I won't- no luck there, folks. None whatsoever. He's the meal ticket in the lotto pool, I just know it.

4 comments:

zombieswan said...

Sorry I haven't been by lately... for some reason, the blogger bug has been un-bite-y. But today, I made a new one. New identities are fun. :)

kim wells said...

New Blog:

http://daydreamsdandelions.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

what happened to my comment here? it showed up about an hr. ago so i know blogger didn't eat it. bastids!

basically i said that i used to own one of them thar power washers, but i got bored with how tedious it was to clean your driveway, so i used it to wash my car.

slyboots2 said...

It's still clean. And he plans on using the washer going forward to "clean auto and motorcycle parts." I must say, I am relieved. Those were so filthy it was getting to me.

And thank you good Dr. I will partake.