Monday, October 03, 2005

Summation of the last week:

Study for LSATs. Stress over not being ready for Saturday's test.

Study some more. Listen to pep talk from one of the many members of my team (life, not work).

Go to class. Get some individual coaching- btw- if you are in the Seattle area and getting ready for the LSATs, check out Steven Klein Co- they are wonderful!

Go to Sigur Ros on Wednesday night. Do nothing related to LSAT all day. Lovely. Breathe. Remember what life was like pre-LSAT, and hope for a future post-LSAT.

Take Thursday off and finish studying. Scope out campus, parking and all physical issues related to the test (bathroom location is of utmost importance).

Friday have a normal work day. Do a few problems that evening. Get to bed early.

Saturday, get up a little early, have a somewhat leisurely morning- do some warm up exercises- then drive north.

Get there- feel the nerves a bit…remember to breathe. Fall in hate with the desk assigned (it had too much pitch- not level- too distracting) and get another one. Then settle in and take the test of my life. I owned it. Now whether or not the grade will reflect this, I dunno. But it felt good. I was ready on game day. Like the 2 nd time I took Russian (after flunking it the first time). I was pissed. Some stupid language that Russian babies can speak wasn't going to beat me. So I prepared. I played the same game. I had 100% on every test all quarter. Then the second quarter. Then the third. Fuck Russian. I owned the bitch that year. Ditto the LSATs on Saturday. Betcha I did pretty well. I know that I improved over the last time I took it. That was the point.

Moving on…I get my life back!!!!

No comments: