Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Questions du jour-

Why does my cat have poodle/brown tears? It's icky.
Has the scary lady at the bus stop who bitches about the lateness of every bus, every fucking day, know that I am avoiding her? (I can only have that discussion once. Then I want to tell her to shut the hell up and drive, already. I don't fucking give a damn if her boss dislikes her being late because of the bus. Deal with it! It's fucking mass transit!)
Will I ever have time to watch the HBO Rome miniseries? Sure would be nice...sigh...
How long will it take me to get in proper shape if I start today?
Does Kombucha tea make you stay awake at night?
Why must all 4 kitties sleep on top of me? Is this the "stealing your breath" plot?
Would they remember and hate me for life if I dress them up for Halloween? I do have perfect costume ideas...it would be cute...and maybe only a little disturbed...

And why did that man follow me home from the bus stop today? Should I pack heat?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm scared about the guy that followed you home! You know various ways to disable someone, right? We can show you more, if you need....

Anyway, the whole "stealing your breath" thing scared the crap out of me when I was a little girl. My parents watched Stephen King "Cat's Eye" or whatever it's called when I was a little girl. I was supposed to be asleep, but I woke up during the segment where the troll monster thing comes out of the wall, and there was a reference to the cat stealing the little girl's breath (although the kitty didn't, it killed the troll monster). It scared me so bad. So I was scared of troll monsters coming out of my wall AND cats stealing my breath, bad cats, not good cats. Luckily, my parents got a dog. I was terrified of dogs, too, actually, but the sweet dog cured me of that, and he'd sleep on my bed at night. He was a big dog, and so I no longer had to worry about beasties in the night- I had to worry about him hogging the bed and the covers instead. ^_^

Anonymous said...

The kitties will hate you with a hate that will make you wish you were the the target of the fury of a woman scorned. DO NOT DRESS THEM UP. They will get even. Maybe in this life, maybe the next. They will make you think Gefilte is a sweet little black and white darling.

slyboots2 said...

I have a plan to keep creepy guy at bay- first, I'll be taking a different bus tomorrow. Then, I have a call in to da police. That oughta float his boat. Creep.

And scorned woman hate-juicy! It's almost worth it to tempt fate and see if I could rouse that kind of passion in Mika...fucking cat, just won't love. Won't hate either. He's just fair to middling. Damned beastie. He would be a really cute panda bear. And Timmy would wear lederhosen. I think you see where this is heading....

Anonymous said...

Kombucha tea is not suppose to keep you up at night, as it is not caffienated. And, what does getting in proper shape entail? I've been weightlifting two times per week for 6 weeks and I'm in better shape. Cardiovascularly though, well, you know how that goes. I bike for 6 minutes and I'm out of breath. I just hope I don't have what you have! If you need any moral support, I'm here for ya sista! And otherwise, stay safe adn if you need that creepy guy killed, well, call Sean's Dad. Lol:)(or maybe he'd overcreep him out!)

slyboots2 said...

Tell that to Spouse- since he's been drinking it too, he's had trouble sleeping. Energy levels and all. And he's just soooo damned fit. In drastic contrast to me. I get winded walking home from the bus. Yeah, it's up a pretty steep hill and all, but hey- gotta do it fast to avoid the stalkers!

Anonymous said...

Dude-- just like walk up the hill backwards, then it's the same as walking down, ne? And stalkers? Dude I had stalkers too. Just like start stalking them man and they get totally freaked.